[omniORB] undefined reference in example 1

Andre Kirchner supercroc1974 at yahoo.com
Tue Aug 31 10:00:48 BST 2004

Hi,

I have just installed OmniOrb, and now I'm trying to
compile the Example 1 "Colocated Client and
Implementation" from the "omniORB user's guide page".
I had created the Echo.idl file, and compiled it with
omniidl to generate the Echo.hh and EchoSK.cc files.
Then I just copy past the source of this example, and
tried to compiled it, but without success.
The compiler ( gcc 3.2.2 ) complains about many
indefined references such as
/usr/include/omniORB4/callDescriptor.h:128: undefined
reference to `omni::duplicateObjRef(omniObjRef*)`.
What am I doing wrong?

Thanks,

Andre