[omniORB] RE: using omniNames from java clients

Heley, Mike mike.heley at mbda.co.uk
Wed Aug 25 18:53:21 BST 2004

Thanks Alex.

Using "omniNames -ORBsupportBootstrapAgent 1"  does indeed fix it. I've
switched it on in the config file now.
I guess I should have looked in there first, as the comments are quite
clear. It does seem pretty poor that the Sun Java orb is using an obsolete
protocol, but presumably it will be fixed in their 5.0 release...

regards,
Mike.