[omniORB] Re: [omniNotify] omniNotify 2.0 released / fully moved to sourceforge

Duncan Grisby duncan at grisby.org
Fri Apr 30 18:36:16 BST 2004

On Monday 26 April, "Robert E. Gruber" wrote:

> omniNotify 2.0 is an implementation of the CORBA Notification
> Service that works on top of omniORB 4.  As far as I know it can be
> built on all platforms that omniORB can be built on, including
> Windows (thanks to Duncan Grisby).  Duncan has offered to do a
> binary release for Windows -- look for an announcement.

Is anyone desperate for a Windows binary very soon?  I'm intending to
do an omniORB 4.0.4 release quite soon. The Windows binary of
omniNotify will be tied to a particular omniORB release, so if I do it
now for omniORB 4.0.3, I'll have to do it again when 4.0.4 is
released. If people want the binary urgently I'll do it, but I won't
bother if nobody cares.