[omniORB] Implementation Repository

Alex Tingle alex.omniorb at firetree.net
Fri Apr 30 17:17:16 BST 2004

Ondrej,

Duncan Grisby <duncan at grisby.org> replied:
> You can't, unless you feel like writing your own code to decode a
> stringified object reference. Your options are to run catior and parse
> the output, or add functions to the C++ bits of omniORBpy to do it.

I believe that an IOR/reference manipulation library would be useful. It
would make `catior' type functionality conveniently available from
within applications.

I'm tentatively planning to have a go at this in the next few weeks. If
you start work on something similar, then let me know and perhaps we can
work together.

-Alex

--
:: alex tingle
:: 58 kings way, harrow, mddx. uk. HA1 1XU