[omniORB] omniEvents push array prob

Alex Tingle alex at firetree.net
Thu Apr 29 09:51:09 BST 2004

Hi,

> yes, I mean the GIOP max message size, if my event is too large, I
> want to change the GIOP max message size parameter in codes.Can I do
> it and how?

I don't think you can change that once the ORB has been created. Perhaps
someone else knows better. The default is 2MB, which should really be
enough for anyone. Your array of 1000 floats was about 4KB.

> eventc -m (maxEventsPerConsumer) ,the maxEvents refer to the size of
> event or the Number?

This is an old option that only applies to omniEvents 2.4.x and earlier.
It used to set the maximum number of events in each consumer's buffer.
The newer omniEvents only has a single buffer, shared by all proxies.

-Alex Tingle

--
:: alex tingle
:: 58 kings way, harrow, mddx. uk. HA1 1XU