[omniORB] OmniORB and ssl context

Nicolas Pierre pierre at lifc.univ-fcomte.fr
Thu Apr 29 14:43:07 BST 2004

Hello people

I apologize for writing under a wng thread title.

I'm still trying to using omniORB xith openSSL and some trouble arose :

I initialise the ssl context using the omniORB function :

   sslContext* sslC = new sslContext("root.pem","server.pem","password");

I then have to set the three variable :

   sslC->certificate_authority_file = "root.pem.ok";
   sslC->key_file = "server.pem.ok";
   sslC->key_file_password = "password";

But, I can't acces to the SSL context : it is never initialised and it
cat even be tested as a null pointer :

if (sslC->get_SSL_CTX() == null) { return 1; }

well, it doesn't go any further and I end up with a "segmentation fault";

Does anyone have some knowledge to share about this probleme?
How Can I retrieve the SSL context generated by omniORB in order to
manage security tests?

Thanks for some reply
Nicolas Pierre