[omniORB] OSX and CodeWarrior

Bart van Stal bvanstal at vangennep.nl
Thu Apr 15 12:56:10 BST 2004

Hi all,

We have been using OmniOrb3 with GUSI on Mac OS9 for a while without any
problems. So far this has also worked in carbon applications.

Now we run into problems with multi processor machines running OSX. I think
this is because GUSI is no longer compatible with this environment (truly
multi threaded).

We have successfully used OmniOrb 4 on native OSX, but not with CodeWarrior.

So my question is, has anybody ever used either OmniOrb 3 or 4 on OSX build
with CodeWarrior?

If not any tips on how to build CodeWarrior libraries would be helpful.

Thanks, any help is appreciated,

Bart van Stal