AW: AW: [omniORB] omniidl bug

Serguei Kolos Serguei.Kolos at cern.ch
Wed Apr 14 17:24:35 BST 2004

Hi Barthel

I understood your point. You are right there is a problem if one relays
on the specific features
of the quoted include statement, as it was mentioned by Rene.

However I believe that if one has two IDL files in the same directory
then one should include
them in the same way (i.e. either with directory prefix or without it)
otherwise it will be a mess
anyway.

Cheers,
Sergei