[omniORB] Omni orb on Windows XP

vishwanath at scorpeonet.com vishwanath at scorpeonet.com
Tue Apr 13 10:35:35 BST 2004

Thanks
I had already checked if thats the case. I also noticed one thing
that it doesn't give any issues if it's release version strange
enough but it would good to find out whats the root cause for the
failure in the debug version.
This would help me in sorting out whether there's an issue with VC
compiler or with the omni orb..

Vishwanath

> Original Message from Mon, 12 Apr 2004 20:25:04  0100:>
> On Wednesday 7 April, vishwanath at scorpeonet.com wrote:
>
> > I have a java client which is communicating with CORBA C   server
> > (compiled in VC  ).
> > when I call release on the java client the server tries to free
up
> > memory for the in parameters and throws a GP because the in
> > parameters memory is allocated on the client side. Can anyone
let me
> > know please how do I fix this problem.
>
> Most likely, you are mixing debug and non-debug code. Make sure you
> are using release code with the release omniORB libraries or debug
> code with the debug omniORB libraries.
>
> Cheers,
>
> Duncan.
>
> --
>  -- Duncan Grisby         --
>   -- duncan at grisby.org     --
>    -- http://www.grisby.org --

This E-Mail was sent with WebMail System.