[omniORB] Other SSL troubles.

Nicolas Pierre pierre at lifc.univ-fcomte.fr
Mon Apr 5 16:58:15 BST 2004

Hello people.

I have some trouble with the use of OpenSSl and OmniORB (I don't even
speak about the install)

First thing : is it normal that I can still connect even if either the
client or the serve doesn't support ssl (ut the other one supports)?
If both support SSLand one of the certificates is not the right one, it
doesn't connect, just as supposed.

I need to check if a client is connecting via SSL. Is there any function
included in order to check the other side of the communication?

Can someone give me a few tips on how to install OmniORB along with
OpenSSL (I useed the debian apt-get so it was correctly set): I set the
Variables, use the configure options, but libomnisslTP... are not liked
with OpenSSL. Any Idea?

Ciao.
Nicko