[omniORB] ILU -> omniORB imports, for the archive

Geoff Gerrietts geoff at gerrietts.net
Sat Sep 27 18:08:26 BST 2003

I was wrong about how I needed to solve my import problems in a
to come along later and be misled by my erroneous information. So
here's what I finally worked out.

The previous solution mostly worked. To employ that, I was changing
into a directory on my PYTHONPATH (~/src), processing the idl into the
local folder (~/src/services/enumerator) as a package
("services.enumerator") and then changing back into the local folder.

That worked, except common pieces of IDL (as stored in
~/src/services/common) were being looked for in the same package,
services.common.enumerator.

To resolve the problem, I created a ~/src/services/corba folder and
now put all generated files into the package "services.corba". This
works just fine.

Thanks,
--G.

--
Geoff Gerrietts <geoff at gerrietts dot net>     http://www.gerrietts.net/
 "Politics, as a practice, whatever its professions, has always been the