[omniORB] orb shutdown hangs in giopServer::deactivate(): the solution

Bastiaan Bakker bastiaan.bakker at lifeline.nl
Tue Oct 21 15:09:50 BST 2003

Hi Duncan,

Good to hear the socket leak has been fixed. I'll try to test the CVS
revision, but have limited time to do so at the moment. Is the current
CVS revision stable? Else I can't deploy it on our test server at this
point in our release cycle.
In any case thanks for hunting down the problem and fixing it!

Bastiaan