[omniORB] deleting active servants

Pánczél Levente Levente.Panczel at compuworx.hu
Fri Nov 28 12:56:44 GMT 2003

Hi

(I'm using OmniORB4 on Suse Linux 8 on an Intel __x86__ pc)
I alway get the omniORB error message
omniORB ERROR -- A servant has been deleted that is still activated.
      id: root<...> (active)
I get this message thought ALL destructors call POA::deactivate_object with the object's id.
Worse: if a servant is not (active) but (deactivating) then omniORB crashes the whole server app with a segfault.
Am I right that the error message is complaining about a deleted object on which POA::deactivate_object was not called?

Thanks
Panczel, Levente