[omniORB] omniORB 4.0.3 and omniORBpy 2.3 available

Thomas Lockhart lockhart at fourpalms.org
Wed Nov 26 19:59:32 GMT 2003

> This won't work. At least RH62, RH9, RHEL21 and even Fedora have:

Well, at the moment we are dealing with SuSE and "everyone else". So
even though RH and Mandrake are both troubled in their choices for
things called "vendor" we don't actually need to call them out by name.

And if we did, then "pc" may uniquely identify RH, even though it is
obscure. Or we can use _vendor which gives "suse", "redhat", and
"MandrakeSoft".

                     - Tom