[omniORB] omniORB 4.0.2/4.0.3 build error on Win XP - solved

jon.kristensen at kongsberg.com jon.kristensen at kongsberg.com
Wed Nov 26 10:23:20 GMT 2003

Hi Frédéric,

I have not investigated this further, but I assume that the build process
uses the binaries in the bin\x86_win32 directory somehow, and that the
entry in my PATH variable caused the wrong (old) binaries to be called.
This in turn produced "unlinkable" object files. I expect the omniORB
developers may know more about this.

Regards
Jon.

"FredP" <frederic.prin at silvaco.com>