New RPM spec files. Was re: [omniORB] request for dropping site-packages/PortableServer* from omniorbpy

Duncan Grisby duncan at grisby.org
Wed Nov 19 15:16:25 GMT 2003

On Monday 17 November, Thomas Lockhart wrote:

> OK, what should that top-level package be called? I'm willing to do the
> packaging, but need suggestions on a name. Current packages are
>
> omniORBpy
> omniORBpy-devel
> omniORBpy-doc
>
> The top-level namespace involves OMG compliance; could it be called
>
> omniORBpy-omg or omniORBpy-standard or ????

I've been updating the spec files in omniORB in preparation for the
omniORB 4.0.3 and omniORBpy 2.3 releases, so I did it. I called the
new package omniORBpy-standard.

Can you check that the spec file in CVS (and snapshot tarballs) does
what you expect, and that it's OK in all other respects?  I intend to
do the releases on Friday, so it would be great if you could check
before then.