[omniORB] omniORB for mac os x carbon

Thomas Byrdal tbc at northmann.com
Mon Nov 17 13:55:41 GMT 2003

Hi all,

I am in a desperate need of omniORB for Mac OS X as a shared carbon library.
I have downloaded the 4.0.2 version of omniORN and build the CodeWorrier
project supplied by Wolfgang Textor. Unfortunately it does not work on
Mac OS X, since GUSI does not work on Mac OS X.
I have tried building omniORB with a special version of GUSI, used by the
MacPython project, that should be carbonized. Unfortunately this doesn't
work either.

Does anybody know how to build a omniORB for Mac OS X as a shared carbon
library ?

Any help or suggestions will be greatly apreciated.

Thanks in advance,
Thomas Byrdal
tbc at northmann dot com