[omniORB] Estimation of how small we can make it?

Kevin Wooten KevinW at rainbowstudios.com
Thu Nov 13 15:27:09 GMT 2003

First off, Hello again to all on the omniORB list, I have been away for
quite a while during a job transition. The good news is my new job is making
video games which are a lot more fun than those fancy distributed databases.

I want to port omniORB to the ps2, for use in a new project; I am curios as
to how small I can make it. I want the bare essentials! I would much
appreciate an estimate to determine if it will come close to what I need.
The one fancy feature I would like would be DII (or AMI if its in now), but
I could live without it.

Cheers,

Kevin