[omniORB] omniORB 4.0.3 soon

Serguei Kolos Serguei.Kolos at cern.ch
Fri Nov 7 09:33:26 GMT 2003

Hello

I have a problem while compiling my C++ file, which does not use the
omniORB broker, but uses
only omnithread library. In another words it includes only omnithread.h
header file.
In this case on Solaris 5.8 with SunPro 5.2 I got the error:
#error "No implementation header file"

This happens because the __sunos__ , the __OSVERSION__ and __SUNPRO_CC
macros
are not defined.

This can be solved by adding the following statement to the beginning of
the omnithread.h file:

#include "omniconfig.h"

This file defines only these macros and does not have anything else inside.

Cheers,
Sergei