[omniORB] Autoconf macros that automatically detect omniORB.

Rob Riggs rob at pangalactic.org
Mon Nov 3 09:15:57 GMT 2003

Note that there is a set of CORBA autoconf scripts already in the
works.   Info on CORBACONF can be found at http://www.corbaconf.kiev.ua/

You may want to work with Ruslan Shevchenko to fold any features from
your scripts into his.  He did claim that a new release is in the works
(I was expecting a release in October, but have not seen an announcement
on the corbaconf list yet.   The new release was supposed to provide a
GPL-compatible license and enhance OmniORB-4 support.

Regards,

-Rob