[omniORB] Obtaining the Host Address from a given IOR

Silvia Andreia Rocha silvia.rocha at SE.EFACEC.PT
Wed May 28 12:12:51 BST 2003

Hi All,

I'd like to ask if omniORB has a method for retrieving the host address
that is included by default in an IOR.

I've taken a look to "The omniORB utilities" and "catior [-x] <stringified
IOR>"
appears to present the solution to my problem. But I don't quite follow
what's
written, it says that "displays" the components of the supplied IOR.
But does anyone know how these are returned (e.g. hash structuture?).

Grateful if anyone could enlighten me.
Lots of thak's in advance.

Sílvia