[omniORB] omniidl and Visual C++ v.6.0

Da Silva, Pedro PDaSilva at metasolv.com
Fri May 23 13:13:57 BST 2003

You need to add the omniidl path to the IDE.
Go to Tools->Options->Directories within that dialog in "Show directories
for" select "Executable files" and add the path in the "Directories" box.

impl_is_ready's second argument is a boolean which determines whether it's
blocking (0) or non blocking (1).

rgds,
Pedro