[omniORB] problem using ThreadPool in OmniORB

Malge Nishant MNishant at quark.co.in
Thu May 22 18:39:48 BST 2003

hi Duncan,
	If I restart my server and if client issues directly GIOP::Request
then the Server throws an OBJECT_NOT_EXIST and returns without setting the
connection to be watch-able so when worker thread calls notifyWkDone, the
Peek call returns false. This is true only in case of ThreadPool because in
ThreadPerConnection a thread is dedicated to serve the connection till it is
open.