[omniORB] omniORBpy omniNotify push_structured_event problem

Joseph Newman jfn at ims.tuwien.ac.at
Wed May 21 16:17:38 BST 2003

I'm trying to send an event using the push_structured_event method.

	tc = CORBA.TypeCode(CORBA.id(self.m_poseData))
	remainder_of_body = CORBA.Any(tc, self.m_poseData)
	self.m_sevnt = StructuredEvent (
                 self.header, self.filterable_data, remainder_of_body)
	self.m_notifyConsumer.push_structured_event(self.m_sevnt)

But I get a BAD_PARAM: Minor: BAD_PARAM_WrongPythonType, COMPLETED_NO.
error.

When I send other objects (converted to a CORBA.Any) such as strings
and ints, it doesn't complain. However, when I try to send my own CORBA
structs it complains.

Any help very gratefully received,

Joe Newman