[omniORB] CosLwLog anyone?

dahaverk at rockwellcollins.com dahaverk at rockwellcollins.com
Mon May 19 09:47:11 BST 2003

Yes.   It is implemented.

Although I don't know that anyone has done it with MICO or TAO yet....
Since I know (and am involved) I can ask some of the others at the next OMG
meeting.

-Dave

                      ml <ml at knorke.in-berlin.de>
                      Sent by:                             To:       omniorb-list at omniorb-support.com
                      omniorb-list-bounces at omniorb-        cc:
                      support.com                          Subject:  [omniORB] CosLwLog anyone?

                      05/16/2003 06:37 PM

Hi,

has somebody implemented the Lightweight Log Service with
omniORB (or MICO or TAO)?  Is such an implementation
available somewhere?  Just curious.

Cheers!