[omniORB] problem using ThreadPool in OmniORB

Malge Nishant MNishant at quark.co.in
Fri May 16 18:04:58 BST 2003

One thing I observed is,though the client makes the call to server [ after
getting OBJECT_NOT_EXIST  once ], server doesn't receive the connection.
When the connection used for previous call gets closed then on the server
screen I see a message saying accepted connection from the client. Do I need
to some other parameter too?

Thankx
Nishant