[omniORB] omniINSPOA problem

yakov.gerlovin at philips.com yakov.gerlovin at philips.com
Sun May 11 14:07:33 BST 2003

I forgot to mention that I'm using Omniorb 3.0.5 ( it looks like it does not support traceThreadId option )
The trace with -ORBtraceLevel 15 option looks like this ( I added also my debug prints ):

omniORB: strand Ripper: start.
omniORB: gateKeeper is tcpwrapGK 1.0 - based on tcp_wrappers_7.6
omniORB: scavenger : start.
omniORB: The omniDynamic library is not linked.
DEBUG: ORB initialized (after CORBA::ORB_init)
omniORB: Creating ref to remote: key<0x636f6d2e7068696c6970732e6d70346e65742f6d70346e65742f6163636f756e74696e67>
 target id      : IDL:omg.org/CORBA/Object:1.0
 most derived id:
omniORB: throw omniConnectionBroken (minor 146) from tcpSocketMTfactory.cc:1137
omniORB: tcpSocketStrand::~Strand() close socket no. -1
omniORB: throw COMM_FAILURE from remoteIdentity.cc:178
omniORB: omniRemoteIdentity deleted.
omniORB: ObjRef() -- deleted.
DEBUG: call resolve_initial_references("omniINSPOA")
omniORB: Initialising incoming rope factories.
omniORB: throw omniConnectionBroken (minor 125) from tcpSocketMTfactory.cc:667
omniORB: throw INITIALIZE from objectAdapter.cc:182
omniORB: scavenger : scanning connections
omniORB: strand Rope_iterator: delete unused Rope.
omniORB: tcpSocketMTfactory ~tcpSocketOutgoingRope: called
omniORB: scavenger : scanning connections
omniORB: scavenger : scanning connections

Thank you for your help,
Yakov