[omniORB] omniORB+OpenMP

Song Li lisong@vrac.iastate.edu
Wed May 7 17:32:02 2003

--------------4958595FD833C71E6E1B4E8B

Hi,

I read some earlier discussions about using omniORB with SPROC mode on
SGI machine, so that openMP can be enabled, and it seems require rewrite
omnithread. Just wondering is anybody make progress on it? or any
general idea ?? Thanks a lot!

--
Song Li
VRAC(Virtual Reality Application Center),Iowa State University

--------------4958595FD833C71E6E1B4E8B

Hi,
on SGI machine, so that openMP can be enabled, and it seems require rewrite
omnithread. Just wondering is anybody make progress on it? or any general
idea ?? Thanks a lot!
<pre>--&nbsp;
Song Li
VRAC(Virtual Reality Application Center),Iowa State University
Email: lisong@vrac.iastate.edu
Homepage: <A HREF="http://www.vrac.iastate.edu/~lisong">http://www.vrac.iastate.edu/~lisong</A></pre>
&nbsp;</html>

--------------4958595FD833C71E6E1B4E8B--