[omniORB] Fix for minor bug in omniORB/include/omniORB4/CORBA_sysdep_trad.h

Duncan Grisby duncan@grisby.org
Fri May 2 15:04:01 2003

On Tuesday 29 April, Pablo Alvarez wrote:

> I get an #error: byte order unknown from this file because it does not
> recognize my platform.

[...]
> And here is the fix as a diff output:
>
> 316c316
> < #if defined(__x86__)  || defined(__i686__) || defined(__i586__)
> ---
> > #if defined(__x86__)

The code is correct to only check for __x86__. As explained in the
first section of the omniORB manual, it is up to the build environment
to set the right processor architecture definitions. If you use the
autoconf configuration in omniORB 4, the correct definitions are set
up for you.

  -- duncan@grisby.org     --
   -- http://www.grisby.org --