[omniORB] CORBA to COM bridge

Tucknott, Matthew Matthew.Tucknott@uk.thalesgroup.com
Thu Mar 27 08:56:00 2003

Hi,

I want to use a IDL defined structure, which will contain an any and
use that structure as part of a COM interface. I think I should be
able achieve this by using a CORBA to COM bridge. Are there any free
bridges out there for omni orb? I have found one from Jan 2001 but
wondered if there was a more recent one?

As an example

in my CORBA IDL something like

struct MyCORBAData
{
long id;
long type;
any data;
}

then in my COM interface something like

HRESULT InsertCORBAData ([in] MyCORBAData* CorbaData);

Thanks Matt

Thales Defence (Wells) DISCLAIMER: The information in this message is
confidential and may be legally privileged. It is intended solely for the
addressee.  Access to this message by anyone else is unauthorised.  If you
are not the intended recipient, any disclosure, copying, or distribution of
the message, or any action or omission taken by you in reliance on it, is
prohibited and may be unlawful.  Please immediately contact the sender if
you have received this message in error. Thank you.