[omniORB] omniORBpy2.1 : problem with COS modules (CosEventChannelAdmin for example)

Thomas Lockhart lockhart@fourpalms.org
Wed Mar 19 15:07:02 2003

> I've just updated my OmniorbPy installation to 2.1..
> The problem is that now I can't find the way to import those modules.
> I tried to add the omniORB.COS directory to my PYTHONPATH, but it
> doesn't work much more...

What platform are you on? If you are doing an installation into the
default area, then the (new) file omniORB.pth should expose the files
automatically. .pth files are only respected in python's main library
area though.

Otherwise, you should just need to get the PYTHONPATH set properly.
Where are your files located, and what does your PYTHONPATH look like?

                   - Tom