[omniORB] omniORBpy2.1

Thomas Lockhart lockhart@fourpalms.org
Wed Mar 19 14:04:01 2003

>>../../modules/pyObjectRef.cc:276: `omniORBpyPseudoFn' undeclared (first
>>use this function)
> It's a limitation of the build system. The #include of omniORBpy.h is
> picking up the file installed for omniORBpy 2.0. Remove the installed
> file and it will use the one in the distribution, and it will be fine.

OK, much better :) My build was further complicated by the fact that
after removing the omniORBpy-2.0 RPMs, /usr/include/omniORBpy.h was
still there! After blowing it away things built better.

Do the version numbers need to be bumped?

# find . -type f -exec grep '4\.0\.0' {} \; -print
OMNIORB_VERSION = 4.0.0
./mk/beforeauto.mk.in
OMNIORB_VERSION = 4.0.0
./mk/beforeauto.mk
# find . -type f -exec grep 'OMNIPY_MINOR =' {} \; -print
OMNIPY_MINOR = 0
./modules/codesets/dir.mk
OMNIPY_MINOR = 0
./modules/dir.mk
OMNIPY_MINOR = 0
./modules/sslTP/dir.mk

If these should be 4.0.1 and 1 respectively I'll go ahead and apply
patches to the RPM build. Let me know what you think...

                     - Tom