[omniORB] omniORBpy2.1

Thomas Lockhart lockhart@fourpalms.org
Wed Mar 19 06:27:02 2003

> I can't seem to compile omniORBpy-2.1

I see the same thing (trying to build RPMs for omniORBpy). I looked
through the omniORBpy header files and don't see any declaration for it.
The code is not similar enough to the 2.0 version to copy the solution
from there ;)

Duncan?

                    - Tom

pyObjectRef.cc: In static member function `static PyObject*
omniPy::createPyPseudoObjRef(CORBA::Object*)':
pyObjectRef.cc:276: `omniORBpyPseudoFn' undeclared (first use this function)
pyObjectRef.cc:276: (Each undeclared identifier is reported only once
for each function it appears in.)
pyObjectRef.cc:276: parse error before `=' token