[omniORB] gcc/g++ and omniORB

Thomas Weber Thomas.Weber@analytica-karlsruhe.de
Tue Mar 18 08:45:03 2003

I am working at a new build framework with autoconf automake and libtool.
In the first step Linux and Windows should supported. Windows means either
msvc or mingw with gcc. My goal is if the package omniORB is installed
with make install You should only include omniORB4/CORBA.h and there is
no need to make additional compiler flags.
I have to write other autoconf/automake packages wich depends on omniORB
and its not very funny for each platform adding the omniORB compiler flags.
A configure script finds out what the compiler and the platform supports.
Therefore these information will written in a header files wich was
included by every file.

Thomas Weber

PS: I hope that I finished in one or two weeks