[omniORB] Implementation Repository

James Waller jameswaller@coralwave.com
Sat Mar 15 18:30:03 2003

Hi,

 > Duncan may have more suggestions (I've been making them as though I know
 > what I'm doing ;) but istm that all is good. I might suggest renaming
 > "common" to "lib" as is done in the omniORB distro.

Yes, that makes sense.

Sorry about the delay with the updated tarball. I've had a hell of a
week. I will work on modifying the directory structure of omniImR
tomorrow and creating manpages, then send the update to you immediately.
Most of the omniImR support library classes now have doxygen comments in
them. Hopefully once this is done, we can create a top-level CVS module
for it as Duncan suggested.

Have you had the chance to try out omniImR yet? I'm interested in
finding out what you think of it so far.

Cheers,
James