[omniORB] help with win32 config of omniorb

Ulf Stoermer ulf@emi.yamaha.co.jp
Thu Mar 13 01:58:02 2003

Hi Robert,

actually the Readme file is a bit misleading because it is not right.
The sentence

Add a string value (known as a REG_SZ data type when using REGEDT32) with
key "1", value
"NameService=corbaname::my.host.name" (putting the correct host name in, of
course).

should actually read

Add a string value (known as a REG_SZ data type when using REGEDT32) with
name "1", value
"NameService=corbaname::my.host.name" (putting the correct host name in, of
course).

Note, the word "key" changed to "name".

Maybe Duncan can change it in CVS to avoid more confusion in the future?

Cheers

Ulf