[omniORB] (no subject)

Malge Nishant MNishant@quark.co.in
Wed Mar 12 05:02:01 2003

hi,
	I can't specify any other endPoint if I specify an unix-socket
endpoint.
	I am trying to use giop:ssl::8989 & giop:unix:/tmp/foo. In this case
my server runs with an error - omniORB: Warning: cannot add this SSL address
(10.91.209.5,59015) to the IOR because the host name does not match my host
name (cc-unix). The ssl endPoint is not getting published in the IOR.
The unix socket uses hostname & ssl is using ip-addr in this case. But if I
run my server with three endPoints (ssl/tcp/unix), the server runs fine and
publishes all the endPoints in IOR. giop:tcp::9898 , giop:ssl::8989,
giop:unix:/tmp/foo works fine. Ok my next question is what is the criteria
for a client ORB of selecting the transport. The server supports all three
(ssl/tcp/unix). And client ORB is aware of that [Server IOR], so which
transport does the client use?

Thankx in advance.
Nishant

Nishant Malge