[omniORB] omniifr - where can I find it ?

Duncan Grisby duncan@grisby.org
Tue Mar 11 16:18:00 2003

On Tuesday 11 March, "JHJE (Jan Holst Jensen)" wrote:

> and the omniifr project on sourceforge has released no files. Duncan seems
> to be the owner of the sourceforge project (?).

omniifr is, as others have mentioned, in the CVS repository on
SourceForge. I'm only the owner of the project because I was the one
who rescued it when FactoriaX disappeared. Nobody has so far expressed
an interested in continuing to develop it. If anyone wants to take up
development, let me know and I'll hand over the SourceForge project.

  -- duncan@grisby.org     --
   -- http://www.grisby.org --