[omniORB] omniifr - where can I find it ?

JHJE (Jan Holst Jensen) jhje@novonordisk.com
Tue Mar 11 08:52:02 2003

------_=_NextPart_001_01C2E7A9.9D4E3542

I have stumbled upon CorbaScript and thought that it definitely looked cool
so I downloaded it from

http://corbaweb.lifl.fr/CorbaScript/ <http://corbaweb.lifl.fr/CorbaScript/>

I have tried to compile it against omniORB 3.0.5 but I need the omniifr
package to do so. The links to http://www.factoriax.com/
<http://www.factoriax.com/>  where omniifr should reside seem to be broken
and the omniifr project on sourceforge has released no files. Duncan seems
to be the owner of the sourceforge project (?).

Any pointers to an omniORB 3.0.5-compatible omniifr ? Any experiences with
CorbaScript using other orbs (e.g. omniORB 4 ?) ?

Cheers

-- Jan Holst Jensen, Novo Nordisk A/S, Denmark

------_=_NextPart_001_01C2E7A9.9D4E3542

<HTML>
<HEAD>
charset=3Dus-ascii">
5.5.2653.12">
<TITLE>omniifr - where can I find it ?</TITLE>
</HEAD>
<BODY>

<P><FONT SIZE=3D2 FACE=3D"Arial">I have stumbled upon CorbaScript and =
thought that it definitely looked cool so I downloaded it from</FONT>
</P>

<P><A HREF=3D"http://corbaweb.lifl.fr/CorbaScript/"><U><FONT =
COLOR=3D"#0000FF" SIZE=3D2 =
FACE=3D"Arial">http://corbaweb.lifl.fr/CorbaScript/</FONT></U></A>
</P>

<P><FONT SIZE=3D2 FACE=3D"Arial">I have tried to compile it against =
omniORB 3.0.5 but I need the omniifr package to do so. The links to =
</FONT><A HREF=3D"http://www.factoriax.com/"><U><FONT COLOR=3D"#0000FF" =
SIZE=3D2 FACE=3D"Arial">http://www.factoriax.com/</FONT></U></A><FONT =
SIZE=3D2 FACE=3D"Arial"> where omniifr should reside seem to be broken =
and the omniifr project on sourceforge has released no files. Duncan =
seems to be the owner of the sourceforge project (?).</FONT></P>

<P><FONT SIZE=3D2 FACE=3D"Arial">Any pointers to an omniORB =
3.0.5-compatible omniifr ? Any experiences with CorbaScript using other =
orbs (e.g. omniORB 4 ?) ?</FONT></P>

<P><FONT SIZE=3D2 FACE=3D"Arial">Cheers</FONT>
</P>

<P><FONT SIZE=3D2 FACE=3D"Arial">-- Jan Holst Jensen, Novo Nordisk A/S, =
Denmark</FONT>
</P>

</BODY>
</HTML>