[omniORB] FW: OmniORB 4.0.0.1 and BigEndian

Brecht Vermeulen brecht.vermeulen@rug.ac.be
Tue Mar 4 12:57:01 2003

Hi,

not sure what you exactly mean, because CORBA in general (and thus also
omniORB and JacORB) do negotiate endianness and are just meant to solve
problems as different endianness between different platforms.

So, if omniORB runs on Win2K and Jacorb runs on Sun, then they should
talk to each other.

regards,
Brecht