[omniORB] A newbie question (well, maybe more than one)

Eric Damphousse ericdamphousse at darwingroup.net
Wed Jun 18 23:32:19 BST 2003

Hi Ulf,

Thanks, this is very encouraging indeed. I shall try this right away,
and see what this does. Experimentation is always a very good way of
learning, specially, when its just for fun!. I have quite a few machines
here at home, running diff OSs... this will be fun. Thought I am looking
at this trough the eyes of a newbie, this object oriented architecture,
OS independent, blah blah blah is extremely powerful. Cool stuff. Should
have learned this before!

Eric