[omniORB] InitRef and DefaultInitRef not taken into account for second time ORB_init call?

Tomas Sokorai Sch. tsokorai at xperts.cl
Tue Jun 17 14:22:51 BST 2003

Hi,
I try to pass command line values for InitRef and DefaultInitRef, and they're
taken only the first time ORB_init is called.
In the following lines taken from omniORB's trace, the InitRef is from the
config file, and the DefaultInitRef  is from the command line. Everything's
OK :
omniORB: Current configuration is as follows:
omniORB:   DefaultInitRef = corbaloc::192.168.1.2
omniORB:   InitRef = NameService=corbaloc::192.168.1.2/NameService

Then my program destroys everything, and tries to call ORB_init for a second
time, but this time only the configuration file is taken into account :

omniORB: Current configuration is as follows:
omniORB:   DefaultInitRef =
omniORB:   InitRef = NameService=corbaloc::192.168.1.2/NameService

Tried in Linux & Win32, the same problem both.

Is there a known problem for this, or am I doing something wrong?

Thanks in advance!

--
Tomas J. Sokorai Sch.
Socio director, Gerente Proyectos Especiales