[omniORB] Problem if any IDL call raise an unexpected Excepti on

Malge Nishant MNishant at quark.co.in
Fri Jun 6 13:29:15 BST 2003

Duncan,
	if I delete the servant before is has finished the call I get an
error -- Servant has been deleted which is still active.
And when later when the call exits due to err, most of the times my
application crash with an assertion in omniServant (pd_activations=0).
But Some times I don't get this assertion and my application doesn't crash
too. And then start the problem... and the calls start blocking in
handle_request..

I will try to give more datails if possible,
Regards
Nishant