[omniORB] omniORB Rebuilding

Silvia Andreia Rocha silvia.rocha at SE.EFACEC.PT
Thu Jun 5 15:37:38 BST 2003

Hi All,

I came across linkage warnings when trying to build an application that uses
static libraries.

I've browsed the mailing list archives and found this:
<http://www.omniorb-support.com/pipermail/omniorb-list/2003-March/023324.htm
l>, which is great.

The thing is that when I try to rebuild omniORB the command line "$make
export" always returns: "make: Error - - Don't known how to make export."

Does this mean that I have to download the non-build version of omniORB make
the changes to "libcWrapper.h" and then build it or I'm I missing something
to successfully rebuild omniORB?

Platform: NT v4.0
Visual C++ v6.0

Thank's in advance.