[omniORB] RPM spec: python 2.0 dependency?

Duncan Grisby duncan at grisby.org
Tue Jul 15 12:33:03 BST 2003

On Friday 11 July, Thomas Lockhart wrote:

> OK (though the issue of possible source patches has not been addressed,
> and is a significant point since the spec file itself is not in general
> sufficient to build RPMs).

My hope would be to avoid the need for patches. The only patch needed
for the 4.0.1 / 2.1 releases was to correct that fact that I forgot to
bump the version number in omniORBpy. If it turns out that patches are
required at some point, they can go in the contrib/RPMs directory.

> Are you now taking responsibility for the RPM builds, or can you leave
> that delegated to others such as Sander and myself? It is pretty much
> just a communication issue in practice...

I'd appreciate it if you and Sander could continue to build RPMs.