[omniORB] Unrecoverable error

jon.kristensen at kongsberg-simrad.com jon.kristensen at kongsberg-simrad.com
Mon Jul 14 15:24:19 BST 2003

Hi,

I have got this error a few times in my app:

omniORB: Unrecoverable error for this endpoint: giop:tcp:10.1.1.115:900,
it will no longer be serviced.

Can anyone give me some hints about what may casue this error?

My application is an embedded app running at 1000m depth of water and I
depend solely on the logs to solve this. I have never seen it while
debugging in the lab. Also, I need to keep the logs small, so I keep the
trace level at or below 10.
The application OS is VentureCom ETS which is 99% Win32 compatible. I run
the ETS build of omniORB, which is almost identical to the  WinNT build.

Any help would be appreciated.
Thanks.

With Regards
Jon Kristensen