[omniORB] AIX, where's makeC++SharedLib_r?

Alexy Khrabrov alexy.khrabrov at setup.org
Thu Jul 3 14:54:37 BST 2003

I'm trying to build on a 64bit AIX 5.2, g++ 3.3,
hence a couple points: at first, there was no
python there, so I tried to build it myself.
Apparently, omni wants to include a Python.h
header, so if it's not in the standard include
path, compile breaks.  Would be good to describe
in README.unix and suggest to set in CXXFLAGS?
Currently it only shows how to set PYTHON binary,
but that's not enought got the header, no?

Now, it wants to build a library with makeC++SharedLib_r
which I don't have.  Where does it comme from?

(Please CC: me, as my list mail ceased since I had a mail
blackout -- how do I fix list subscription?)
Cheers,
Alexy