[omniORB] OBJ_ADAPTER exception

Gockeln C., DP ITS, SCC, D C.Gockeln at deutschepost.de
Thu Jul 3 17:07:23 BST 2003

Hello,

I'm using VC++ 6.0 with SP5, omniORB280 on WinXP SP1. (There is no chance to
upgrade to a later version of omniORB at this time.)

In my current project I develop two DLLs. In the first I run through the
following omniORB initialization sequence

orb = CORBA::ORB_init (argc, argv, "omniORB2");
boa = orb->BOA_init (argc, argv, "omniORB2_BOA");

After that I instantiate the servant in the other DLL

	myObj = new MyObj_impl;

an OBJ_ADAPTER exception has been raised.

Ohterwise when I instantiate my servant within the first DLL the servant
creation succeeds.

How can I solve this problem. Please help me.

Christian Gockeln