[omniORB] R6016

Bowie Owens bowie.owens at csiro.au
Tue Jul 1 15:37:03 BST 2003

Hi,

I have a client written in C++ using omniORB 4.0.1. It connects a server
running on a Unix machine. The client works fine under Unix and under
Windows XP. However, under Windows 2000 I get a R6016 run-time error
(http://msdn.microsoft.com/library/default.asp?url=/library/en-us/vccore/html/R6016.asp).
Which is not-enough space for thread data error. I an using Visual C++
6.0. I suspect it is a problem with my environment/Visual C++ rather
than a problem with omniORB. Has anyone encountered this problem before?
Were you able to work around it? Any help would be most appreciated.

--
Bowie Owens

CSIRO Mathematical & Information Sciences
phone  : +61 3 9545 8055
fax    : +61 3 9545 8080
mobile : 0425 729 875
email  : Bowie.Owens at csiro.au