[omniORB] OmniORB on MAC OS 9

Duncan Grisby duncan@grisby.org
Tue Jan 28 14:21:12 2003

On Thursday 23 January, Malge Nishant wrote:

> 	I am able to build omniORB4 on MAC os 9. I am using CodeWarrior 8.3
> to build omniORB as a shared library. You need GUSI
> [http://www.iis.ee.ethz.ch/~neeri/macintosh.html - a BSD socket emulation
> package for the Mac] to compile omniORB. We have created a config file
> depending on the MAC os 9 & Carbon support. Please find mac_config.h
> attached. If anyone is interested in working on MAC Os 9 please get back.
> Does any one need the CodeWarrior .mcp project?

If you send me the .mcp project and some instructions for using it, I
will include it in the omniORB distribution, in the contrib
directory. Thanks for the config file. It would actually fit better
with the omniORB build scheme if you add a suitable section to
include/omniORB4/CORBA_sysdep_trad.h, since that is the file used by
platforms that do not have autoconf support.

  -- duncan@grisby.org     --
   -- http://www.grisby.org --